Xtreme.ie are delighted to introduce our Easter Adventure Camps 2021 at Carton House. Our camps incorporate team-based children’s games and challenges as well as adventure-based activities. Keeping your kids occupied and engaged is our job, and you can rest assured that they will receive the best supervision and tuition when in our care.
Xtreme.ie can assure parents and camp attendees that we are in compliance and adhere to current Government Guidelines. Please see COVID Camp Guidelines & Information below. Our aim is to ensure that participants and staff can enjoy camp in complete safety. See below for COVID information.
- Animal Tracking & Concealment
- High Ropes Challenges
- Tree Climbing
- Shelter Building
- Natural Navigation
- Leave No Trace Training
- Camp Fire Cooking
- Forest Archery
- Tool Making
- Woodland Puzzles
Need To Know:
Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm (MON – FRI)
Date: 2022 dates to be confirmed
Age: 7 – 16 years old
Location: Orangeworks Adventure Zone, Carton House Demense, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 PE02
What To Bring:
- A packed lunch and plenty of drinking water
- Weather appropriate clothing, which can get dirty or even torn
- A Rainjacket. Runners or hiking boots
- A Backpack or Rucksack
- Something to tie back long hair, sunscreen and a hat if sunny
1. Children must not bring any valuables on-site with them during the entire camp. Wallets, phones, watches, necklaces, bracelets etc., should be left at home. Parents will be given an emergency contact name and number to ring if they need to contact their child.
2. There will be a short supervised 15-minute break at approximately 11.30 am.
3. We have had many young children through our adventure centre to date – however, some of the activities throughout the week will involve heights. We would, therefore, suggest any children under 10 years of age should attend with a friend or even an older brother or sister.
4. We recommend that parents arrive at 9.15am on Monday for registration. All children taking part in the Midterm Camp must register between 9.15 – 9.30am. For the rest of the week, the children must be onsite no later than 9.30 am, as rollcall is at 9.40am.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or queries.