Xtreme.ie are delighted to be introducing our Summer Camps 2020 at Carton House. Our camps incorporate team-based children’s games & challenges as well as adventure-based activities. Keeping your kids occupied and engaged is our job, and you can rest assured that they will receive the best supervision and tuition when in our care.
We would like to assure parents and camp attendees that we are keeping to Government Guidelines and have set out COVID Camp Guidelines & Information, seen below. Our aim is to ensure the kids and our staff can enjoy camp in complete safety. See below for COVID information.
- Animal Tracking & Concealment
- High Ropes Challenges
- Tree Climbing
- Shelter Building
- Natural Navigation
- Leave No Trace Training
- Camp Fire Cooking
- Forest Archery
- Tool Making
- Woodland Puzzles
Need To Know:
Time: 9:30AM – 1:30PM (MON – FRI)
Age: 7 – 16 years old
Location: Orangeworks Adventure Zone, Carton House Demense, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 PE02
What To Bring:
- A packed lunch and plenty of drinking water
- Weather appropriate clothing, which can get dirty or even torn
- A Rainjacket. Runners or hiking boots
- A Backpack or Rucksack
- Something to tie back long hair, sunscreen and a hat if sunny
WEEK 1 July 6th – July 10th
WEEK 2 July 13th – July 17th
WEEK 3 July 20th – July 24th
WEEK 4 July 27th – July 31st
WEEK 5 August 3rd – August 7th
WEEK 6 August 10th – August 14th
WEEK 7 August 17th – August 21st
WEEK 8 August 24th – August 28th
1. Children must not bring any valuables on-site with them during the entire summer camp. Wallets, phones, watches, necklaces, bracelets etc should all be left at home. Parents will be given an emergency number to ring if they need to contact their child.
2. There will be a short 15-minute break at approximately 11.30 am.
3. We have had many young children through our adventure centre to date – however, some of the activities throughout the week will involve heights. We would, therefore, suggest any children under 10 years of age should come with a friend or even an older brother or sister.
4. We recommend that parents arrive at 9.15 am on Monday for registration. All children taking part in the Summer Camp must register between 9.15 – 9.30 am. For the rest of the week, the children must be onsite no later than 9.30 am, as roll-call is at 9.40 am.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or queries.