Xtreme.ie are delighted to introduce our Summer Camps 2023 at Carton House. Our camps incorporate team-based children’s games and challenges as well as adventure-based activities. Keeping your kids occupied and engaged is our job, and you can rest assured that they will receive the best supervision and tuition when in our care.
- Animal Tracking & Concealment
- High Ropes Challenges
- Tree Climbing
- Shelter Building
- Natural Navigation
- Leave No Trace Training
- Camp Fire Cooking
- Forest Archery
- Tool Making
- Woodland Puzzles
Need To Know:
Time: 9:30AM – 1:30PM (MON – FRI)
Age: 7 – 16 years old
Location: Orangeworks Adventure Zone, Carton House Demense, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 PE02
What To Bring:
- A packed lunch and plenty of drinking water
- Weather appropriate clothing, which can get dirty or even torn
- A Rainjacket, runners or hiking boots
- A Backpack or Rucksack
- Something to tie back long hair, sunscreen and a hat if sunny
WEEK 1 – 3RD JULY – 7TH JULY
WEEK 2 – 10TH JULY – 14TH JULY
WEEK 3 – 17TH JULY – 21ST JULY
WEEK 4 – 24TH JULY – 28TH JULY
WEEK 5 – 31ST JULY – 4TH AUGUST
WEEK 6 – 7TH AUGUST – 11TH AUGUST
WEEK 7 – 14TH AUGUST – 18TH AUGUST
WEEK 8 – 21ST AUGUST – 25TH AUGUST
1. Children must not bring any valuables on-site with them during the entire summer camp. Wallets, phones, watches, necklaces, bracelets etc should be left at home. Parents will be given an emergency number to ring if they need to contact their child.
2. There will be a short supervised 15-minute break at approximately 11.30 am.
3. We have had many young children through our adventure centre to date – however, some of the activities throughout the week will involve heights. We would, therefore, suggest any children under 10 years of age should come with a friend or even an older brother or sister.
4. We recommend that parents arrive at 9.15 am on Monday for registration. All children taking part in the Summer Camp must register between 9.15 – 9.30 am. For the rest of the week, the children must be onsite no later than 9.30 am, as rollcall is at 9.40 am.
5. COVID-19: If your child has any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not allow them to attend the Summer Camp. Keep them at home and get a COVID-19 test.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries.