Xtreme.ie are delighted to introduce our Summer Camps 2022 at Carton House. Our camps incorporate team-based children’s games and challenges as well as adventure-based activities. Keeping your kids occupied and engaged is our job, and you can rest assured that they will receive the best supervision and tuition when in our care.
- Animal Tracking & Concealment
- High Ropes Challenges
- Tree Climbing
- Shelter Building
- Natural Navigation
- Leave No Trace Training
- Camp Fire Cooking
- Forest Archery
- Tool Making
- Woodland Puzzles
Need To Know:
Time: 9:30AM – 1:30PM (MON – FRI)
Age: 7 – 16 years old
Location: Orangeworks Adventure Zone, Carton House Demense, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 PE02
What To Bring:
- A packed lunch and plenty of drinking water
- Weather appropriate clothing, which can get dirty or even torn
- A Rainjacket. Runners or hiking boots
- A Backpack or Rucksack
- Something to tie back long hair, sunscreen and a hat if sunny
WEEK 1 – 4TH JULY – 8TH JULY
WEEK 2 – 11TH JULY – 15TH JULY
WEEK 3 – 18TH JULY – 22ND JULY
WEEK 4 – 25TH JULY – 29TH JULY
WEEK 5 – 1ST AUGUST – 5TH AUGUST
WEEK 6 – 8TH AUGUST – 12TH AUGUST
WEEK 7 – 15TH AUGUST – 19TH AUGUST
WEEK 8 – 22ND AUGUST – 26TH AUGUST
1. Children must not bring any valuables on-site with them during the entire summer camp. Wallets, phones, watches, necklaces, bracelets etc should be left at home. Parents will be given an emergency number to ring if they need to contact their child.
2. There will be a short supervised 15-minute break at approximately 11.30 am.
3. We have had many young children through our adventure centre to date – however, some of the activities throughout the week will involve heights. We would, therefore, suggest any children under 10 years of age should come with a friend or even an older brother or sister.
4. We recommend that parents arrive at 9.15 am on Monday for registration. All children taking part in the Summer Camp must register between 9.15 – 9.30 am. For the rest of the week, the children must be onsite no later than 9.30 am, as rollcall is at 9.40 am.
5. COVID-19: If your child has any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not allow them to attend the Summer Camp. Keep them at home and get a COVID-19 test.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or queries.